Virtual Private Servers – Free Trial
If you are looking for great performance and ease of use, Windows and Linux VPS services are the perfect choice. Obtain the flexibility to use your virtual server the way you want with Limy VPS hosting services.
With your Virtual Private Server in an excellent shape and optimized to its maximum, your business will run smoothly and you will decrease the strain on your main resources in an efficient way. Also, faster loading time can be a relevant factor for your customers` satisfaction. The best part is that we are offering you a unique, one-time opportunity to try our Virtual Servers COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE during the next 7 days! All you have to do is pay a small $1 set-up fee and use ANY VPS hosting package for the next 7 days without having to pay for it!
Limy offers you the following VPS Operating Systems: Windows 2012 R2 Server, Windows 2008 R2 Server, Ubuntu 13.04, Ubuntu 12.10, Ubuntu 12.04, Ubuntu 11.00, Ubuntu 10.10, CentOS 5.9, CentOS 5.7, CentOS 5.7, CentOS 5.6, CentOS 6.4, CentOS 6.3, CentOS 6.2, RedHat, Slackware, Suse 12.11, Suse 11.11, Fedora, Debian 7, Debian 6, Debian 5 and much more. Pick the most suitable Linux or Windows distribution and acquire full control over your system.
Acquire the latest hosting technologies and opt for developer tools and useful features your site will have. Select any VPS plan according to your personal needs and requests and use our VPS hosting services during the next 7 days completely free of charge, with no strings attached! No time to waste! Do what is best for your business and act this very minute!
With Limy cloud servers at your disposal, you will obtain full freedom to modify all server software to your needs, acquire 100% stability and incredible level of efficiency. Due to its numerous benefits, cloud server hosting is becoming more and more popular. No time to lose! Use Limy`s unique, limited-time offer to test your cloud server for free during the next 7 days. You will get top-class free trial cloud hosting solution that will give you limitless flexibility and full control in terms of customizing your server.
Be among the lucky ones who will benefit from this rare opportunity and obtain top hosting choice for individuals with growing businesses. We are here to offer you the best deal possible!
Enhanced security, advanced tools and top-level performance – what more can you ask for? Discover the impressive benefits of managing your own virtual server with security and ease!
With a wide range of virtualization technologies for both beginners and experts, virtualization can basically transform your business and save you a lot of money. There are several virtualization platforms, some of them being faster, more flexible and using fewer resources than others. Limy VPS offers 6 most popular virtualization software on the market. Simply decide on the one that suits your business demands!
- Open VZ is the simplest virtualization platform which allows full root access to administrators. This container-based virtualization system for Linux includes just one operating system kernel and is quite easy to set up. It is one of the most popular open-source platforms as it can easily apply upgrades without reboots or burst RAM and other resources.
- Xen Hypervisor is a powerful paravirtualization platform which is not confined to Linux like Open VZ, since you can use Windows, Solaris, Linux and some versions of BSD operating systems. It enables access to available swap space and kernel modules and it is based more on a hardware virtualization.
- Being a reliable and fully-featured platform, VMware can be used with its companion product Virtual Machine Kernel where paravirtualization is the goal. It is usually used for leased servers that include numerous VPS accounts and represents a highly stable virtualization platform.
- Hyper-V is a virtualization platform offering live migration, which is very important for avoiding server downtime and can be transported and used anywhere. Though it uses more memory and disk space than traditional dedicated servers, it offers total virtualization for Windows server, and it is, therefore, the most often choice for Windows VPS hosting.
- Virtuozzo is based on OpenVZ and it creates a virtual OS in order to run programs in a contained environment. Being a good choice when it comes to web applications and providing an interface for distance clients, Virtuozzo is a fast, affordable and great solution when convenience of use is a crucial matter.
- Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) is an open source Linux virtualization software ideal for running multiple virtual machines, each of them with private virtualized hardware, thus giving every user complete independence. It is a great full virtualization solution that is in the mainline Linux kernel, but supports Linux, Windows, Solaris and BSD guests.
Install any OS you want!
Choose Linux or Windows.
We support all major Linux distributions (CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora) and Windows 2008 R2,
Windows 2012 R2 Server(license free!).
- Best 24x7 Customer Support If you have any questions or you need assistance, just contact us!
- Full control and full root access Adjust the system to your own needs and your own usage.
- Pay less, get more Cheaper than dedicated hosting. You get more than with shared hosting!
- 100% secure and independent Other users cannot affect you! Get your own resources.
- The best option for scalability The perfect solution for your growing businesses.